2021-2022 MDHA Bursary Program
The Metcalfe District Hockey Association (MDHA) will be providing bursaries to individual MDHA members enrolled in a post-secondary program commencing in the fall of 2022.
We are fortunate enough to offer two bursaries funded though legacy funds from the Fred Gillis Family.
The funds for our bursaries were raised by the MDHA Midget B Tournament. And will also come from the reserve funds of the MDHA. The estimated amount of each Bursary will be $500.
- You must be registered in the MDHA for the seasons 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 and be in good standing.
- You must have graduated from high school in 2021 or 2022 and be accepted/enrolled in a post-secondary institution to pursue a career requiring further education or training (e.g. university, college, trade school etc.)
At the discretion of the FAP Coordinator, he may award Conditional Bursaries pending confirmation of acceptance if proof of application is provided; acceptance must be provided by July 31st, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the Application Form and required documentation and forward documents to the MDHA via email to Fap coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be received by the FAP coordinator by April 30th 2022. Late or incomplete applications (a missing attachment will be considered as an incomplete application) will not be considered.
All decisions will be made by MDHA and will not be subject to review.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nicholas Pommainville, Fap coordinator at email@example.com
- A letter from the candidate outlining the applicants contributions to hockey, what the game of hockey has meant to the applicant and any other information such as volunteer or community involvement
- Most current copy of Official School Transcript
- Copy of your acceptance letter OR proof of application to program if you have not received acceptance yet
- One letter of reference from current school on official letterhead
Deadline is set to April, 30th 2022.
Where can I find Bursary application on website?