File a Complaint

Complaints concerning an individual, team, team official, parent, or fan who engages in activity which threatens the welfare of others or makes a travesty of the game should be sent to the level MDHA Convenor, who will then contact the Vice-President Discipline. 

In sensitive manners, the complainant can send their complaint directly to the Vice President Discipline (