September 24 2023 - 10:00 AM *Update*
Final B Teams
Welcome to the 2023-24 U15 Metcalfe Jets House League Season. My name is Andrew Penner and I’m pleased to volunteer as your convenor for this season.
All information related to our upcoming house league sort outs will be communicated through this site including schedules and instructions.
- Each player will be issued a numbered, sort out jersey. This jersey must be worn for all scrimmages to facilitate individual evaluations. Players will be responsible for returning their numbered jersey (washed) at their first practice following sorts.
- The Rust-off scrimmage is purely optional and will not be used to evaluate the players or goalies.
- All evaluators have been chosen to be independent of the players. Some, but not all, are long-time volunteers of the MDHA. While each evaluator is unique, effort to ensure that evaluators have the requisite playing and/or coaching experience has been made.
- On-ice and on-bench support during the Scrimmages will be provided by U15 volunteers. While these volunteers may be connected to one or more players registered for U15, their presence is strictly for safety purposes.
- All evaluation and bubble scrimmages will be played without coaching.
- Should the need arise, please observe the 24-hour rule before lodging concerns to the convenor. In turn, the convenor will also observe the same 24-hour rule before responding.