*Updated September 18th*
Due to an ice problem in Russell the schedule has changed slightly. See below but the shared B practice on the 23rd is cancelled and the practice on the 25th is now B1 and B2 (not A and B2).
|25-Sep-21||METC||1500||B1 & B2 Practice|
*Updated September 17th*
Great work to all players and goalies, you came out and worked hard and seemed to have fun doing it! Thank you for you putting the effort in, it's makes all of the behind the scenes work worth it to watch you on the ice or to hear you laughing in the change room, I can't wait to watch you all play this season!
A big thank you to the Coaches for stepping up to coach each team this year, we have the most amazing volunteers in MDHA and it makes our jobs easier when we have great people to rely on.
The Head Coaches for this season are Randy Seymour (A Team), Adam Baker (B1), Sean Gibson (B2), and along with their assistant coaches and trainers they will do their best to make sure your players are learning and having fun.
All players should have received an email with your team's info, if you have not please contact me asap at U15convenor@metcalfejets.ca
All Teams are on the ice for their first team practices tomorrow in Metcalfe. You MUST return your evaluation jerseys (washed) tomorrow before you get on the ice.
The ice schedule has changed slightly so I have listed the U15 ice here.
|23-Sep-21||METC||1800||B1 & B2 Practice|
|25-Sep-21||METC||1500||A & B2 Practice|
More information regarding Covid-19 restrictions and requirements will be coming in the very near future, stay tuned.
*Updated September 15th 9:10 am*
*Updated September 12th 11:00 pm*
The following players are expected to play in the game on Tuesday September 14th at 7:00 pm at Fred Barrett East:
If for any reason your player is unable to make it to this ice time please let me know as soon as possible so that another player can take their spot. Ensure that your player has the same jersey that was given to them on Saturday.
The following players are expected to play in the game on Wednesday September 15th at 8:00 pm at Roger Senecal (Bob MacQuarrie):
**This list will be updated again before 9 am on Wednesday morning, please check back again**
Ensure that your player has the same jersey that was given to them on Saturday. If your player was absent on Saturday they will be given a jersey upon arrival Wednesday.
*Updated September 11th 4:24 pm*
- Players can arrive up to 20 minutes before their scheduled Ice time, they will not be permitted in earlier.
- Players do not have to be dressed beforehand but can be if they prefer or think that they won't have sufficient time to dress at the rink.
- The change room space is limited as social distancing measures are in place (2 meters required).
- Parents are not allowed in the change rooms.
- Spectators are not limited to one per player, however, we will have to ensure that we respect the arena limits that are in place (each facility will vary but the number is very high so we should be fine).
- All participants, spectators, on ice volunteers etc. are required to pass the screening. Please complete the screening on the day of the ice time at least two hours before.
- We have a new form at the link below which allows you to enter all participants/players/officials within the same family on the same form. New wording was added for the person filling out the form to include "...you or anyone listed above as either a participant, spectator or team official..." Only the first Full Name is mandatory - the other 3 names are not required.
- All players must check in at the registration desk for each ice time (no sooner than 20 minutes before the scheduled ice time)
- All spectators must check in at the registration desk before the scheduled ice time and are not permitted to congregate in the hallways or lobbies as per the arena regulations. We are asking that spectators do not enter the facility until the scheduled ice time so that we can easily follow the regulations in place.
- All participants will be given a numbered jersey at their first ice time, this jersey MUST be returned when the evaluations are complete (September 15th). If the jersey is not returned the participant will be required to pay $50 before they are allowed on the ice for their first team practice (September 18th).
HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE SCREENING FORM THAT IS REQUIRED FOR EVERY ICE TIME COVID SCREENING FORM MDHA . You can even save this link to your home screen on your phone to make your life easier going forward.
- Saturday September 11th - Elizabeth Manley (Bob McQuarrie) - 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm - Scrimmages (see website for groups)
- *GOALIES ONLY* Sunday September 12th - Elizabeth Manley (Bob McQuarrie) - 9:30 am and 10:30 am
- Tuesday September 14th - Fred Barrett East (Leitrim) - 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - A/B Bubble Game
- Wednesday September 15th - Roger Senecal (Bob McQuarrie) - *8:00 pm to *9:00 pm - B Balancing Game
- Saturday September 18th - Metcalfe Arena - 1:00 pm - A team practice
- Saturday September 18th - Metcalfe Arena - 2:00 pm - B1 team practice
- Saturday September 18th - Metcalfe Arena - 3:00 pm - B2 team practice
- Monday September 20th - Metcalfe Arena - 7:00 pm - A team practice
- Monday September 20th - Metcalfe Arena - 8:00 pm - B1 and B2 team practice
|GROUP 1||GROUP 2||GROUP 3|
*This season MDHA has purchased evaluation jerseys which will be given to each player upon arrival on Saturday and is to be used for all evaluation sessions. Each jersey MUST be returned at the end of evaluations, if the jersey is not returned a $50 charge will be owed and the player will not be permitted to attend further ice times until the $50 fee is paid or the jersey is returned.