2024-2025 Season Registration

Registration for the 2024-2025 season opens July 1st!

NOTE: registration is on-line by credit card only. If you are unable to use a credit card for payment, please contact the MDHA registrar and alternate arrangements can be made. Registration instructions for new and returning players below. Please read carefully.

Fees for the 2024-2025 Season: 
U11- TBD
U13- TBD
U15- TBD
U18- TBD
U21- TBD

New Players (never played in any association before)

New players must reside within the MDHA boundaries using the address of the custodial parent with whom he/she resides (4 or more days a week)*.  They will also need to obtain an HCR# (Hockey Canada Registry #). There are two ways to get this number:

If you already have a Spordle Account linked to the MDHA association (i.e. MDHA is listed under "My Organizations" on your account dashboard) you can simply register a new player through this account using the "Register a New Participant" option. You will need to upload proof of age and address documents during this process so have those ready.

If you do NOT have a Spordle Account, OR your account is not linked to MDHA:

Step 1: complete the New Player Info Form  and send it, along with supporting documents as outlined in the form to registrar@metcalfejets.ca

Step 2: create your Spordle/HCR account following the instructions on the website : Spordle (HCR 3.0) User Account Creation Instructions

Step 3: wait to hear from the registrar for additional instructions

Note:  For all new players, a one hour, on-line Respect in Sport Parent Course is to be completed by at least one parent in the household at a cost of $12 + tax. Registrar will provide details on accessing this course.

Returning Players

Direct link to the 2024-2025 House League Season Registration on-line store (available July 1)


Register through your Spordle Account. Once you've logged in simply click on the MDHA logo under "My Organizations" in your account Dashboard and enter the 2023-2024 House League Season Registration on-line store to proceed with registration.  Spordle Account Log-in.

Transfers (played before elsewhere)

If you've played hockey before, but not with Metcalfe (MDHA), you must submit the documents outlined below.  A child may only be registered by the custodial parent with whom he/she resides (4 or more days a week)*:

The following transfer documents must be completed/provided to: registrar@metcalfejets.ca

Transfer Documents:

  1. A copy of the Purchase and Sale Agreement OR Lease Agreement for
    the new residence (1-year minimum lease), AND
  2. Any two of the following documents:
    • School Registration*
    • Utility Bill or Cable/Internet bill (no cell phone) that matches new
    • Driver’s License (parent) that matches new address
    • Vehicle insurance/registration that matches new address.

Once the registrar has all this information a transfer process will be initiated in HCR and you will be contacted regarding progress.


If you have any questions at all with regards to registration procedures, please contact MDHA Registrar

*In accordance with Hockey Canada and HEO Minor regulations, the MDHA reserves the right to view separation agreements in the case of court sanctioned custody.